Trade Show Readiness Cohort
Applications now closed
Begins Monday, January 23rd at 2pm with Market Development/Trade Show Readiness Cohort call
To Register: Email Erin - email@example.com with proof of registration or commitment to register for the Summer Fancy Food Show or another trade show.
VSFA's Trade Show Readiness Cohort is a valuable opportunity for producers preparing to exhibit at a tradeshow in 2023. Trade shows are an exciting step toward growing your business. Even as a seasoned exhibitor, navigating the ins and outs of a large industry event can be challenging. Learn more about the program below.
- Producers that plan to participate in a trade show in 2023 (i.e. Summer Fancy Food, Expo West, Natural Products, etc.) have the opportunity to participate in a Market Development/Trade Show Readiness Cohort.
- The cohort spans the next 9 months
- Funded by a grant through the Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets (VAAFM)
- Administered by VSFA and Steve Redmond of Rival Brands as the professional brand strategy and marketing contractor.
- To qualify, producer must be able to show proof of registration to exhibit at a national trade show. Please note that the timing of this program is geared around the 2023 Summer Fancy Food Show. Those VSFA members registered to exhibit at this show will receive priority for this cohort.
- One-on-one coaching sessions where you can review booth/sales collateral to help get the greatest ROI
- Group coaching sessions to learn and grow with your fellow VSFA members
- Post-show group coaching session to debrief and talk about lessons learned and valuable takeaways
- A tradeshow handbook filled with tips and insights about preparing for a tradeshow, attending and exhibiting, post show follow-ups and more.
This Cohort has been designed and executed by:
Steve Redmond, Principal & Creative Director of RIVAL BRANDS a strategy-led, design-driven creative studio focused on the food and beverage space. Learn more about Steve and Rival Brands at therivalbrands.com.