Pickled Bloody Marys
- 3 Cups tomato juice
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish (optional)
- 1.5 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/3 cup brine of Pin Up Pickles
- 3/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 oz vodka per drink
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except the last three and process until smooth. Transfer to another contianer and add celery salt and black pepper, to taste. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, fill each glass with ice and add 1 oz of vodka to each glass, then fill the glass with the bloody mary mix. Stir well, and garnish each glass with your favorite pickle.