- Canola oil for frying
- 2 jars of Pin Up Pickles, drained
- 1 1/2 cup crushed crackers or panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 egg beaten with 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp salt
Dipping sauce suggestions:
- Siracha ranch
- Spicy mayo
- Honey mustard
1. Heat 1 inch of canola oil in a heavy-bottomed or cast iron pot to 375 F (190 C). Place pickles on paper towels to dry slightly.
2. In a bowl, mix together crushed crackers or panko, flour, and spices, and set aside. In a separate bowl, set aside beaten egg with water.
3. Dip pickles in egg mixture, and then dredge them in the cracker mixture and set aside.
4. Fry them in batches and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle finished pickle fries with kosher salt.
5. Serve with the dipping sauce of your choice.