Chocolate Walnut Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
Fat Toad Farm LLC
- 6 cups diced Baguette or sourdough bread cubes (or any hearty bread)
- 1 ¼ cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz jar of Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously butter a 3 quart rectangular baking dish. Spread bread cubes in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces and walnuts.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Pour evenly over bread mixture. Mix thoroughly to coat bread pieces and press down gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. To prevent overbrowning, cover loosely with foil for the last 5 – 10 minutes.
- Scoop into bowls and serve with Fat Toad Farm Goat’s Milk Caramel Sauce