Blake Hill's Luxury Fruit Mince Pie Filling
Blake Hill's Luxury Fruit Mince Pie Filling is inspired by our grandmother's homemade mince tarts made especially for our family's holiday gatherings. These delicious mini Mince Pie Holiday Tarts are super easy to make using our gourmet mince pie filling of raisins, apricots, dates and figs, cooked with fresh orange zest, brown sugar and a dash of holiday spice!
Serving Size: 6 Mini Mince Pie Holiday Tarts
- 6 mini tart shells
- Blake Hill's Luxury Fruit Mince Pie Filling
- Pre-heat over to 400F
- With a fork, gently make small holes in the bottom of the tart shells and then bake for 10-12 minutes
- Remove tart shells from the oven and add Blake Hill’s Luxury Fruit Mince Pie Filling until tart is ¾ full
- Place tarts back in the oven for 5 minutes or until pie filling starts to gently bubble at edges
- Remove tarts from the oven and serve warm or at room temperature - Enjoy!
Blake Hill Preserves is an English fruit preservatory in Vermont creating innovative sweet, savory and spicy jams, marmalades and condiments for the modern pantry. Our seasonal offerings include special varieties that bring incredible flavor to your holiday gatherings from pie fillings to apple butter, we are delighted to provide you with all the comforts around the holiday from our own families’ traditions to distinctive classics.