VSFA Grant Application for Virtual B2B Trade Shows
VSFA Members can apply for a grant that will help to offset the costs of participating in business-to-business trade shows in 2020. Members may be reimbursed for registration costs, up to $475.
Details and Requirements:
- Business must be a current, active member of VSFA
- Business is already registered with a virtual event and shows confirmation of registration.
- Grant funds will be reimbursed upon completion of participation at said virtual trade show and completion of post-show report survey.
- These applications will be granted on a first come first served basis.
Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicable Virtual B2B Trade Shows:
VSFA is working on researching what other virtual B2B trade shows are available to members in 2020. If you are interested in one not listed here, please reach out to email@example.com to confirm it is eligible with our grant.
Good Food's Virtual Mercantile - The Good Food Mercantile is offering a series of weekly tastings where buyers tune in live as they taste along in their shops, the Virtual Mercantile is designed to connect makers and merchants at a time when in person gatherings are limited - yet the desire to support each other abounds.
A few details about participating in Good Food events:
- Good Food Guild Membership is REQUIRED to participate in these virtual events.
- If you are not a current member of the Good Food Guild, they can get you signed up.
- Criteria for Good Food Membership - The sustainability and social responsibility criteria required for joining varies by category, see requirements here.
- Their June and July spots are already filled, there are a few August dates available and October is open. If you are interested, we encourage you to register ASAP to secure your spot.
Already registered for an upcoming Good Food Virtual Mercantile? Apply for the grant right away!