VSFA Fall Gathering 2021
SAVE THE DATE!
Add event to your calendar
VSFA Fall Gathering 2021
Where: Artisans Park - 71 Artisans Way, Windsor, VT (Directions can be found here.)
When: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Time: 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Cost: FREE for VSFA & VRGA Members | Prospective Members $20/person (pay at event)
Member Mingle at Artisans Park in Windsor, VT!
Join us Thursday, September 23rd from 2pm to 5pm at Artisans Park in Windsor for our in-person fall gathering. In lieu of our traditional annual Fall Meeting, members voted to do something different this year and we’d love to spend some time with you catching up. This is a 3-hour outdoor networking event, with some optional indoor activities.
This event is not open to the public. Free for VSFA and VRGA Members. Food & Beverage producers interested in becoming a VSFA member are welcome to attend and will be charged $20/person. Registration deadline is Wednesday, September 15th.
You'll also have the option of staying for dinner with music hosted by Harpoon Brewery starting at 5pm - Reservations are strongly encouraged in advance as there is no guarantee tables will be available day of. To make a reservation visit Harpoon Brewery or book online here.
Outdoor Activities Include:
- Networking with fellow members - producers and industry professionals.
- Jam and cheese pairing with Blake Hill Preserves and Vermont Farmstead Cheese
- Mocktail bar by Blake Hill Preserves
- Cocktail bar by SILO Distillery
- Beer Tasting by Harpoon Brewery
Indoor Activities Include:
- Tasting & viewing at SILO Distillery
- Tours at Harpoon Brewery
- Visit and browse Blake Hill Preserves' Shop
Some food and drink will be provided:
- Each attendee will receive one complimentary drink ticket.
- Light refreshments will be provided including beverage tastings and snacks.
- Attendees will have the option to purchase more beverages at SILO and Harpoon.
Stay for Dinner at Harpoon Brewery:
- The VSFA event ends at 5pm, but folks are welcome to stay for dinner with music at Harpoon Brewery starting at 5pm.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged in advance as there is no guarantee tables will be available day of. Recommended to book in advance as spots are likely to fill up. Book your table here.
A huge thank you to our hosts:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Become a Sponsor:
Sponsorship directly helps us offer event and networking opportunities to Vermont producers. Email email@example.com to confirm your sponsorship.
NOTE: Members voted in 2021 to try something different, an outdoor networking event in lieu of our traditional Fall Meeting. Normally , our second annual education and networking event of the year features informative business sessions, a keynote presentation, networking luncheon and built-in networking opportunities, invaluable time for you to connect with industry peers and potential clients. All food producers, retailers, and business service providers are invited to network, learn, and connect on their shared vision of promoting Vermont's brand and business growth.