VSFA Spring Annual Meeting
The VSFA Spring Annual Meeting will be on Thursday, June 7th at the Mountain Top Inn
During the VSFA Spring Annual Meeting learn tips on marketing, using a brand ambassador, business management, alternative buyers for your business, how to save on your energy bills, how to be competitive in the marketplace and more!
Choose from our 8 education sessions: bit.ly/VSFA2018Spring
All business are welcome! Registration is $25 - 60. Register easily online at vsfa2018spring.eventbrite.com or call (802) 839 - 1930
Our luncheon speaker this year is Gary Hirshberg, Chairman and Co-Founder of Stonyfield Farm, the world’s leading organic yogurt producer. Gary serves on several corporate and non-profit boards and has received 12 honorary doctorates and numerous awards for corporate and environmental leadership.
Feature your products at the event ! Let us know by May 17th if you want your products or services featured during:
- Morning refreshments/registration
- Mid-morning networking break
- Luncheon Buffet (incorporated in sandwich/wrap, soup, salad, side dish)
- 18 speaker bags (secured in an insulated Cabot bag)
Thank you The Richards Group - Vermont Community Loan Fund- Paul Frank + Collins - Rival Brands - Vermont Economic Development Authority - Creative Labels of Vermont - Merritt & Merritt - Graham Packaging - Associated Buyers - Vermont Container Corp/Unicorr - ImageTek - Center for an Angricultural Economy
This event is made possible by our sponsors!
- Special overnight rates available to guests, $129/night + tax, includes breakfast. To reserve a room, call Mountain Top Inn directly by June 1 at 802-483-2311.
- Arriving Wednesday the 6th? Let us know if you want us to reserve a table for dinner and drinks at the Mountain Top Tavern. We must know by Friday, June 1st to make a reservation.
Date: June 7, 2018
Time: 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort195 Mountain Top Road
Chittenden, Vermont 05737
Contact: Heather Winther