Coffee BBQ SauceServe this truly versatile sauce on red meat or as a side dish to dip chicken tenders and it is quite suitable for baked potato or French fries. If you are daring, use it in stir-fries too, instead of soy sauce. This recipe will make 4 to 6 servings.INGREDIENTS
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Colombian Supremo Coffee, freshly brewed
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until just lightly browned in a medium pot. Pour vinegars into pot and cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes to blend.
- Remove sauce from heat and strain through a fine sieve. Serve hot or at room temperature.