About Vermont Specialty Food Association
We are pleased that you want to learn more about the nation's oldest and most highly regarded specialty food association. We’re eager to learn more about you to see how we can support your business by helping you take full advantage of VSFA‘s comprehensive array of benefits, services and resources. Vermont specialty foods incorporates many of the small family owned and operated businesses that sustains the working landscape of Vermont that visitors seek. With more than 385 businesses, specialty food producers strive for excellence in providing their customers with high quality, innovative products made with a distinctive Vermont touch
We’d like you to know a bit about us as a group, the producers who are the specialty food industry in Vermont:
Come visit Vermont as you browse through our Member Directory. Find your favorite products and the new ones that will become favorites soon. Call or write us with your questions, suggestions or just to say hello. And tell your friends!
- Our industry helps support family farms and agritourism, and sustains the working landscape of Vermont that visitors seek and others dream about.
- Our specialty food products and producers generate significant editorial coverage in publications such as Gourmet, Bon Appetite, Vermont Life, the New York Times, Better Homes and Gardens, and Yankee.
- Vermont is recognized across North America and in nearly a dozen countries for more than 1,500 exceptional food products.
- More than 385 businesses, from sole proprietorships to large corporations generate over $1 billion in revenue and provide nearly 10% of manufacturing employment in the state.
- We are a non-profit organization made up of small to large Vermont-based food businesses that share the philosophy of providing you, our customers, with high quality, innovative specialty foods made with a distinctive personal touch.
Go ahead, AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE IN THE GREEN BOX ON THE LEFT choose by Company or by Category to view and contact the companies that pique your interest.
Try a taste from Vermont today!